Sunday, April 7, 2013

Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.

“When you get to that point where you notice a person’s faults, 
you’ve got to decide if you can live with them or can’t live without them.”
― City Mouse 
I've learned that you can't control what other people are gonna think and feel about you. So, why need to be too careful? I rather just choose to be me ― do my thing...not care too much whether people like or not like it...enjoy ― than frustrate myself because people kept wishing I were something else than what they're getting. Am not a puppet or robot that will function based on anyone's expectations and liking. This is my design. If you can't put up with that, then please yourself and find what satisfies you. If am not doing you harm in a deliberate way, I think that's already enough. If you're hurting because of me... because of my design, then, am harmful to you, but it's still not my fault. So, quit the blaming. As different people have different reactions to certain medications...sometimes even food...maybe am simply your allergen. So, if am causing you more harm than good, then decide for yourself. Stop looking for more reasons to justify your lack of appreciation for the least of the things I do. Am not being mean. I just refuse to take more loads. That's all.

...and I believe this goes for everyone. Let's all live a stress free life. Get rid of toxins. Get rid of selfishness. Get rid of hate. Get rid of disappointments. Live and let live. Respect each other's differences. Just choose to be happy. ^_^ Happiness is my choice. I won't let anyone steal my joy. This is mine to keep.


“You don't ask nobody to give what they can't give, 
or be what they can't be. 
You've learned that, you got a head start on heartbreak.”











No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐