Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Morning is wonderful! Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.



Am just about to retire to bed when everyone is already busy prepping up to start the day. And while the world is sleeping, I am widely awake...

That's, actually, a stretch! I am awake with some people from other parts of the world that's daytime when it's night time where I am. But, you can just excuse some drama sometimes. 

...Am so glad to find my same thoughts from works of talented artists. 





Can you relate or is't just me? It's not that I don't feel happy waking up every morning. Come on! God gave me another life to enjoy. That's already something to look forward to. But, I don't think anyone can just get up with a smile on their face while stretching as if it's not hard to drag oneself out of bed. Hello! I want to get some more sleep. fwahahaha




2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it just feels good to roll up and sleep again... to prolong that wonderful dreamy-feeling after a good sleep... I think the smiling-when-waking-up in commercials only happens in real life if someone (special) is watching us wake up.. You wouldn't want to ruin that person's morning! And, it would be pretty awkward smiling by yourself as you rise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Insight713. hmmm... d'ya really think that scene in commercials is possible if there's someone beside you as you wake up? hahaha because you don't wanna look ugly as they stare? hahaha makes sense!

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐