Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ham sandwich on stale rye bread. Lots of mayo, easy on the ham.


Today, I had a shocking revelation about my current vital measurement. And this is a serious concern (for me). It's not anymore just my imagination like what my friends would say. My size is not anymore desirable and it needs immediate action. How, I am sooo disgusted with myself! *sobs*

I rather not share figures now. It's totally embarrassing. Believe me. But, from this day forward, I will do all possible things to gain back the weight that's just right for me.

Am wondering, though, why I still gained weight. Have started increasing my activities and I eat only small portions each meal. Just imagine how much more I should decrease from my intake if this is the case! Goodness! *glaring eyes*

Here's my plan:

- NO carbs for 2 weeks.
- NO meals after 4PM.
- NO eat-out for until desired weight is gained.
- START hula hoop(ing) again.
- START skip rope again.
- INCREASE hours working with my new bud, "Orbitrac".
- INCREASE fluid intake.
- INCREASE green tea intake.
- INCLUDE vegetables in my diet.

*sigh* No eat-out for a while is such a tough thing to do. It's like everyone's happy and enjoying gorging some delectable food... while, I... just in one corner staring at them! But, I have to do this OR else.

Yeah, I am NOT fat. But, I hafta look after my weight this early or I will regret my negligence later. This needs lotsa discipline. Good luck to me.

...no more of these...*frowns*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yes. You all hafta see why I feel so devastated right now. See what I will have to miss? What sacrifice I have to take?!! This is just so unfair. *sobs* ... *wipes tears* but lil sacrifices will help me feel good about myself again. Attitude is the word.

On a different note... X has been sending me mobile messages and one time asked if I can receive his call but I refused. Made me wonder why all of a sudden he's coming back. Hippo saw him just yesterday with fMV and they looked like there's nothing wrong anyway. hmmm Nothing like this is a big issue. Just as far as am concerned, fMV doesn't like X having anything to do with me for whatever reason. Hello?! Doesn't she know that I, in fact, has the sole right to be angry at her?! Whatever.

It all came back to me how I was eaten completely by insecurity after HE told me she is a Kristine Hermosa look-a-like! Then, after a couple'a years, I found her photos in his FS and what d'ya know?! She is really a celebrity-look-a-like. ONLY she doesn't look like KH, but a female Michael V.! Boo!

To end this post... The Red Lions retained their team standing after last Wednesday's breath taking game with San Sebastian College Recoletos (62-58). They will face Letran College this coming Wednesday to complete the elimination rounds at the Araneta Stadium.

G'night y'all.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us










No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐