Sunday, September 7, 2008

With some intensive work, she'll be ready for the world's finest trailer park.


Started the day playing baskets. Just maybe some 30 minutes for a start. Am a bit disappointed that I lost my shooting skills a bit. Promised myself to gain it back. Dunno if it's just the height of the ring or the rotting board. Was I just distracted? Surely, I will gain the arm strength back in no time. That is, if I regularly play.

I better continue this routine. Also planning to swim some lapse everyday. Or at least thrice a week. These are just plans but I hope to do them. Am telling you how serious I am with my weight loss plan. Didn't eat large volume for breakfast. And I didn't eat rice as well. Will deprive myself of carbs esp rice. Think it's the culprit. Goodness...I really hope to keep up with this diet plan. *whew*

...next move...I will dispatch all finger snacks and won't buy anymore. *crossed fingers*
*sigh* This is seriously such a sacrifice. You can all call me a hero if I can carry on.

Later, will buy a new hula. The one I currently have is already oblong. haha

Tomorrow, will work on my IDs. Dunno but I am guessing many of you have an idea how hard it is to get government IDs these days. Or has it been the case ever since?

...like, to get an SSS ID, you have to stand in long line of people...when some satellites don't have aircondition system. Then, you'd have to wait like 3 months to 6 months to receive it! Wake up call for those who should be concerned. People are getting IDs because they need it. If they don't why do you think they will rush to your branches and experience all the hassles? Then, you're gonna have them wait like MONTHS to receive the ID!!! Hello!?

We went to Megamall last Thursday to get an NBI clearance (for identification...the fastest I thought I can get).. Whoa. We reached the mall around 10AM and goodness!!! The end of the line was on the 4th floor. In fairness, it didn't take very long as expected. Maybe, some 25-45 minutes. Good job, NBIc Team.

Irritating how I looked like in the photo, though. Too close! Imagine how you'd look like in a too close up shot. Yes, that's the same way I looked. Grrr. Well, at least I got the clearance (consolation). I got my new Eon, as well. Danke.

I already blabbed a lot. Need to finish what needs to and prepare for fellowship. Happy Sunday, everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐