Thursday, August 28, 2008

Now thats my whole plot in a nutshell.


Once, I mentioned that I have finally moved to a new place. Today, I thought to tour you into the world that is my very own.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So, there's the bed ... and then the closets and dresser ... then my small office space in one corner by the window ... then you will see evidences of my being 'neat freak' ... collections of pens and markers ... you will also see the orbitrac which moves from one place to another from time to time and beside it are the stackables (some clothes that the closets can't accommodate and finger snacks) ... there are the cute baskets purchased a couple o'years back (which hold some more clothes) ... there's also the television ... on top of the tv rack are easy to grab goodies for my hungry tummy. hehe

Didn't show the bathroom behind the tv rack anymore. Maybe next time. And maybe I can show you around the entire house, as well, by then. *wink* My midsec is already growling and hafta answer NOW.

See yah.

....................................


Back @ 1415 to include my home slippers. Almost forgot. grrr


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Love'em so much.




Gotta go. This time...for until tomorrow OR the next day after tomorrow ...OR... just wait for my next post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐