Wednesday, August 6, 2008

If I could have any job in the world I'd be a professional Cinderella.


While watching a flick just two nights ago, I recalled one (dunno if I should call it funny or weird or what) instance... I rather (better) not describe but, yeah... a guy approached me and asked, "what's your name? Mine is Paul." It's really nothing new. Am used to it... just, this guy showed no hesitation at all even I was with a male friend. His self-confidence was really something. Like 150%. Or even more.

...started casual talks and here's the kooky part. He started telling me how beautiful I am. That I look like a doll and all other nice adjectives he could think of. Then, out of nowhere said, "can I own you?" WHAAAATTTTTT?!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐