Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You're like some kind of antidote - mixes with the liquor and keeps me in balance.


I don't mind walking long miles for as long as I'm walking with you. I may be scared but my fears are flushed away by this faith I have in you. You are the courage that gets me to the end of an ancient old foot bridge. It's frightening to get to the other end, but with you it's nothing but an easy feat.


.................................................


Crushie was at the fellowship last Sunday. How wonderful I saw his back. ONLY his back. *sticks out tongue*















2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

    Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

    If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

    Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioramREMOVE@gmail.com

    Best regards,

    Marion Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great. Yes, sure. I am interested. Thanks so much. Already sent an email to the above address.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐