Friday, August 8, 2008

"Hey, nobody gets to mistreat my dog like that except me!"


It's Odie's 30th birthday! Happy happy!!! (Although, I am terribly sick, I needed to take a moment to post this.)

Very short info: "Odie's first appearance in the comic strips was on August 8, 1978, which is considered his birthday. He celebrated his birthday only once in 1995."



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My old sketch of Odie
Garfield describes Odie's species as "purebred clown"


I think my brother is Garfield in real life and Sissy or Rez would be Odie. Can't be certain, though, if he'd say the same line used for this post to defend any of the 2 dogs mentioned.











No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐