Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I spend so much time thinking about all the answers to the problem that I forget what the problem actually was.


Yes, 'crushie' was there. *big smile* He didn't lead the music team, though. Think he attended the earlier fellowship. *sigh* But, well, I saw him...that is already enough.

Was very annoyed that same time. Maybe expecting from people is already too much (should I say 'it's nothing but vanity'?) and I have to put an end to it. Just of course, at times, am becoming so drained of initiating things all the time. Should everything has to be my sole responsibility? Dunno but I find it so wearing to keep everything to myself. But, whenever I lash out, it makes me feel sooo like a nagger. And it doesn't make me feel good about myself. Either way I end up being so irked. I don't like how it makes me feel. Whether I henpeck or put a cold war, none make me feel any better.

...and so I am working hard on controlling my attitude towards things that are annoying. It's an uphill crack, but, with GOD's help, am sure I can get through it.

Dwelling in negative emotions won't help, so I better move on and think of what might can improve the sitches I complain about. Hafta keep trying to show a smile no matter what and it could probably lift up my mood.

On a different note....

A friend, Ron J. is very sick. He's been in the ICU section of Makati Medical Center for some time now. Not sure for how long but he badly needs blood donors. Thanks to George for keeping me updated with what's happening to our friend. Oh, here...just checked G's email and found out that Ron's been confined since 4th of June.

Here's part of G's email:

He is still bedridden with respirator and about 10 tubes and needles stuck in different parts of his body. Several machines are attached to administer blood, monitor heart and pulse rates, and feed him properly.

Priority requirement is still blood. Type O Positive if possible. But any type will do since Blood Bank will just swap for Type O.

Ron J. is suffering from acute necrotizing pancreatitis and hemocratic pancreatitis, the worst forms of acute pancreatitis.

Every day is critical now. Doctors did not give Ron J this long and describe his continuous survival as a "miracle."

Ron J is in constant pain and has extreme difficulty breathing. Every breath is a struggle. He has about 10 tubes and needles stuck throughout his body to sustain him. It is like he is on life support. He is breathing through a respirator. He can only communicate with his eyes. Sometimes if he is strong enough he will write down his replies.

But he is still fighting on and both he and his dad are grateful for all the visitors and small gestures of support.

I don't have so many readers anymore but I am requesting that the little number who remains faithful reading my posts will help pray for our friend. He needs as many prayers as possible. This is just a portion of our time he needs, which might help ameliorate his condition. Please pray for Ron J.















1 comment:

  1. maybe this is the reason y you felt weird with butterflies in your stomach (as of previous post).. anyway, I read from marky's blog that he already succumbed yesterday. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐