Sunday, July 6, 2008

The self-criticism of a tired mind is suicide...


...so, I will strive to appreciate myself from this day on. My mind will always be tired, that's given. But, I will always try not to criticize myself unnecessarily.

Yey, it's Sunday! Wishing to see "crushie" later.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
lonely crushie



Kinda feeling something weird but can't tell what. *scowling* Butterfly in my stomach... somewhat making me feel so agitated. Hope this is nothing about my intuition. *biting fingers* I just want to be happy, that's all. Can I have peace of mind even for a day?

guess I will just reiterate these Bible verses in my head...

Lamentations 3:19-30

Just thinking of my troubles and my lonely wandering makes me miserable. That's all I ever think about, and I am depressed. Then I remember something that fills me with hope. The LORD's kindness never fails! If he had not been merciful, we would have been destroyed. The LORD can always be trusted to show mercy each morning. Deep in my heart I say, "The LORD is all I need; I can depend on him!" The LORD is kind to everyone who trusts and obeys him. It is good to wait patiently for the LORD to save us. When we are young, it is good to struggle hard and to sit silently alone, if this is what the LORD intends. Being rubbed in the dirt can teach us a lesson; we can also learn from insults and hard knocks.

Philippians 4:6

Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God.

Happy Sunday, all! Toodle-oo!














No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐