Friday, April 11, 2008

You run out into the night to find another face, and another, and another



Guess what?! I kinda thought I probably might be the living character that is "Lars" in the movie, "Lars and the Real Girl". Just we have only one thing in common (which is not totally common) -- we care for non-living things. Him, his Bianca. Mine, my Teddie. What made a lil difference, though, is that he considered "Bianca" alive just like everyone else. While, I never thought Teddie was alive at all.

Whatever concern I have for Teddie is because he's my possession. And I care so much for my belongings. And Lars, well, he had so much emotional baggage he's been carrying most of his life that it became too difficult for him to accept life as it is along with the many wonderful things in it.

I did sound like I have too many emotional baggages in my older posts, yes. I won't even deny that I am actually thinking, maybe, I do have so many emotional baggages that I can't anymore freely and completely give my trust (to people like how I used to), but, it didn't reach the point that I became an anti-social. At least in a way I understand its definition. Well, I used to be a loner. Is that already considered an anti-social?

But, isn't it always nice to feel accepted and cared for? I think that's the only time we can truly feel at ease with the world. When people stop doing bad and hurtful things to one another and in stead show them how much we are involved in another person's life. Have we never thought we might already be too wrapped up in our own selves? It's probably time to look around and tap another's back.









No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐