Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shh! I told you to be quiet! Even me. Who's still talking? Oh wait, that's me.


Am trying to be as calm as I can be. It's extremely difficult not to be affected. Because I am. Am trying real hard not to say a single thing about the way I am feeling now, but the more I try, the more I am threatened to explode. I will. Eventually, maybe.


.........................................................


I hope people would stop accusing another for being this and that only because they are judging themselves. Not because this is what you will do in a certain sitch, it's also what I am going to do in a similar sitch. I am I... and you are you. There will never be a chance that I will ever be you or like you.

.........................................................


Why until now these things are still such a big surprise to me?! Haven't I seen these all before? No, because I used to live in a bubble. And I'd prefer to stay in my bubble.


.........................................................


Just guess which line is not from a movie...






No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐