Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You gave me my first glimpse of a real life. Then you asked me to go on with the false one. No one can endure that.



I know it's been a while. And I was actually thinking most of you have grown tired checking if there's any new post in My Green Room, and evidently, a bigger number lost hope that I'd ever go back writing anything (even the most ridiculous piece a blogger can ever write about).

I am so sorry if I had to be away. Been real busy the past months working on my newest film.

...and if you're not convinced and you think I have done some serious offense to the blogging world... here and take a look at the movie poster. It's my pleasure to show you.



Is this proof enough?


It's such a bad way to do a comeback, I know. Using my blog and its influence to promote my movie... But, I still hope that my fans out there would still support me no matter what.

No, this is not an offshoot of April Fools. I just thought it's better to make fun of what I had to go through in stead of whining (which I actually did the past 2 months... Guess I just got sick'n tired of doing the same).

Well, here, am back blogging. *big smile*





No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐