Thursday, January 17, 2008

...but how can two souls still eat together when life has lost its taste?


A sure way to shake off excess pounds and stay lean: have only veggie juice and slices of fruits for breakfast. You may add a small serving of oats if you wish.

Get back to me for feedbacks -- positive or negative. If feedback is unfavorable I will stress that the idea didn't come from me. Just read it from a health glossy. If it's rather affirming, I accept thank-you notes. *wink*


........................................................................


Bad luck and good luck happened to me last Sunday. First, I never knew how strong a Panda bear was until I got kicked by one. Ouch!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Happy chance: a cute gentleman found me so amusing and handed me posies. Geesh. *shy*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Must be just sugar rush... or could be head trip. heh Nah! Just needing a few z's. Toodle-oo for now!









No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐