Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beneath the stains of time the feelings disappear.


It's ironic how you run after someone and they run as fast far away from you. And the persons who are running after you, you keep running away from.

Just when can we ever learn to desire what we truly deserve than insist on something we clearly can't have? -- so, I guess I shall say goodbye to Bugatti Veyron.



It's hard to say goodbye.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...on the 2nd thought...

I suddenly started rethinking this line... "you can't lose what you NEVER had".








2 comments:

  1. Hi siobe! nice Car! can't imagine u driving a car like that though hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't imagine myself driving any car, actually! haha

    Well, who said I will be the one driving. Beh

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐