Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The weeks -- they just go on like a friend of mine

Confirmed. He's a friend of sis. Funny and I can hardly believe it. They've not been seeing each other since the group disbanded, though. But...gosh! Am just so speechless. Will I ever have the chance to be introduced to him? My, my, my ...He's just within reach...*faints*

*sings* am falling for you...finally my heart gave in and am falling in love... LOL


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



How I wish am as demonstrative as most girls are. Only am not. And I rather not be. I won't ever be. All I want is to be able to sing with him. That all. Duh! hehe Such a liar, huh?! No, seriously...not that I am dreaming to become his girl. Am too childish to think that way. Believe me, this is just infatuation. I just admire him sing. lalalalala




No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐