Thursday, December 13, 2007

Confession ...I won't tell you twice

Anyone here watching Wowowie? It's a noontime show hosted by local actor, Willie Revillame. Just correct me if I misspelled anything wrong.

For those who have viewed it and also for those who are regular viewers, don't you think it has become like a semi-cabaret TV show? *scratches head* ...with all the bar dancing stuffs going on everyday, which made the names "Mariposa" and "Luningning" big-leagues.

Just my viewpoint.

..............................................


Anyway, good and ever loyal friend -- Rey -- doesn't matter whether he receives a response or not; keeps forwarding meaningful messages to my usually idle mobile. Here's one I so appreciate the most:

"One of the biggest forms of flattery is knowing that just by being your normal, wonderful self... you make some people extremely insecure."

Does this explain anything? blah blah


Current mood: Sound-tripping and feeling warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐