Monday, December 10, 2007

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon...

I didn't know that my crushie's part of a band. Just found out about it now. My researching skill is still perfect, huh?! What's awesome is that, I think he's an acquaintance (or even a friend) of my sis. Wow! *bouncing around*

Browsed his site, which I also found just now. There was no photo to steal. There's one actually, but gosh...NM. Think he's not into Cyber stuffs. Whatever. But, for sure, it's not only me who's been digging the Net for info about him. *sigh* And sure, there are lotsa gurls out there who are aggressive enough to make some moves. *deeper sigh*

Well, he's part of a flick. In fact, he's the lead and I'd say, he did very well. Found the music vid and saved it of course. Nah! am not going to tell you about it. Won't even tell you his name nor the band he used to be part of. Do I have to? NO. Yeah, yeah...KJ...whatever! Who knows he might bump into My Green Room and read about himself. Don't like that to EVER happen.

He was wonderful yesterday. As always. *daydreams* How's it like to be an S.A.?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wishing this'll just speak for me.


Didn't enjoy the service last night. Not for any reason but was just not comfortable with my seat --upper ring side. Too high for me. And seeing all the people below, like ants moving about, made me a bit dizzy. Plus the two guys in front of me, who kept laughing about some things they're witnessing, were kinda annoying. Boy, am I such a whiner!

No, but for people like me suffering from Acrophobia; who would really enjoy watching from a certain height, right?!

There was a concert after the service but decided not to watch. I had to leave some important things, which I got so concerned about the entire time so, I thought, concerts can wait until NEXT time.

Twas tough to get a ride home for almost everyone, but not for us. Thank God, we didn't have to wait longer to get a cab.


.....................................................................


We were supposed to watch "Nanny diaries" last night. In fact, we watched it. Only I wasn't able to finish. Found myself snoozing at the first half hour it was running. Was too tired, maybe. hihi...Right, lately, I noticed have been a sleepyhead. Eyes always feel like dropping. Is this a sign of depression? Should I be worried? *confused*


.....................................................................


When you stare at the very thing you don't want to ever lose, it end up struggling to be let go. What if you just let it? Say whatever it is that they can't say and move on? What could be at the other side of the wall? Such a wonder. And you'll never get an answer unless you pick a choice. The answer won't come from me or you or anyone. It only comes from trying. But, trying requires tons of courage.

What if everything's just spontaneous? What if no one's given time to think and weight things? Just keep walking wherever. Take whichever route. With no emotions. Nothing. All black and all choices are never wrong to make one regret. Wish everything's always easy. Sadly, it's not the case.

What if it gets too tiring?

The best / right choices won't always make one contented nor happy.

Current mood: Indifferent.








No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐