Friday, December 7, 2007

If I'm not back in a few days...just wait longer


Just one more day and hello Convergence! Yipee!! *bounces around*

Am not certain how's it going to come out but am expecting it to be a very good one. This is going to be my first time to witness VCF's Christmas presentation. Am just so excited. Especially, am assuming my crushie is part of it. *sings* lalalalala

.............................................


I get to visit my cyber nook very seldom and I noticed how the number of visitors declined. *sigh* Been so busy lately and am sure it's going to be a lot busier the coming days, weeks, months. Oh well...

Thanks to my ever loyal visitors. Hope you won't grow tired of dropping by to check if there's any update.

.............................................


Yesterday's Hippo's birthday. No, we weren't able to take snapshots. *sigh* Nothing to flash here. Sorry.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cooked spag, bought pizza (4 boxes), chicken and cake, sodas and that's it. The celebrant was asleep and I had to badger him out of bed. Felt a lil bad that he seemed to not appreciate my effort. But, hey, I have to consider he's tired from work. Had to keep reminding myself.

Well, he got up and we all ate together. No regret even if am currently on a diet. Happens only once in a blue moon. There's just 8 of us and we just sent out food to the neighbors within the compound.

Earlier the same day, cooked spag, too, for his work chummies. Twas not as good but they all loved it. Wasn't able to get some sleep the previous night so, was kinda snoozy while at the kitch. Even thought there was a quake when I almost fell off face first to the counter top with the knife on my right hand. *whew* ...I realised that my brain was shutting off. My eyes were like dropping and I could feel my soul leaving my flesh. Geesh.

But, no, I have to finish the spag...I protested. So, I ordered my soul to get back in. Twas already 1am. Had to rush as Hippo will be picking the food up at 2am. Just an hour left.

Asking why did I even have to cook it at the dead of the night? ...tis cause it's the only time I was free yesterday.

Sorry if the spag's not as good as before. *frowns* Thanks for loving it still...hehe

.............................................

We're still on a struggle to find a better place. Found one near Kalentong, but am very hesitant as I know that place to be prone to flood. *nailbites* Ooohhhh how I hate floods. Who doesn't?! Well the house is elevated so the dirty, stinking water can't get in; but how can we get out of the house when we need to... when the streets are submerged?! Dilemma...

I seriously want to leave my current place. Just so itching to find a better one. We did find one but twas already taken. The owner's willing to give us the front unit only for short term, though. A year or less. Grrr! *scratches head with both hands*

Condo unit? Yes, found a big unit with 3 bedrooms at Governor's Place along Shaw and the monthly rent is not so expensive (@ 17K). Am just complaining that I'd have to pay extra 4K for the dues! Waaahhhhh!!! So, that's already a whopping 21K per month to spend for. Which am not willing to do. Nah!

...and another one in San Francisco Gardens along Boni in Mandaluyong. Just 16K plus 4K dues. Whatda?!! *sobs*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
something spacious like this. *day dreams*


Am wondering how come units here are becoming smaller and smaller but the prices are getting higher and higher. Imagine a 45 sq m unit costs like around 14K up?! Duh! (Am I not such a whiner?)

No, am just really concerned that architects are not considering the importance of space anymore. Space IS very important. Guess am the only one over reacting now but I believe, everyone IS also concerned. Only that there's no choice and whining like what am doing now will be of no help at all. But, am not going to stop griping until my concerns are heard! (as if) Silly me.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Paper Tiger's protest.



Gotta split for now. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I can update my Green Room again soon.

Ciao.






No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐