Monday, November 12, 2007

This life's better than you know



Like scribbling...collecting quotes. Not necessarily mushy LOVE quotes. Guess, everyone of us gets to this stage. We just need something that could express how we feel inside. Quotes are the best way to express emotions, thoughts and feelings.

Hehe. Look at my handwriting. *biting thumbnail*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What could be the heart's reason? I sometimes wonder. Yeah, just sometimes. These days, I don't have much time to ponder. Practically using my idle times snoozing. zzzzz Don't get to enjoy it often so...the past days, I took advantage. Anyway, my reason was valid -- been ill.

Am feeling a lot better now. Twas Sunday yesterday so am recharged. No, I didn't barf so much at the fellowship. Had a pack of lozenges handy *sticks out tongue*. Earlier yesterday, I was imagining myself barking without end inside the hall. Everybody's covering their noses in fear they might get the virus. There's me so embarrassed til I shrunk.

...so, I made sure no coughing for me until the service is over. Thanks Strepsils. *wink*

Well, whoever spread the virus first?! *glaring eyes* Nah...that's meant to be a joke. I know it's not funny at all. The story's like this... last 2 Sundays ago, the VCF speaker assigned to give the talk was sick. He had the virus. He promised everyone he's not going to spread it. But, same night when I reached home I got it. How about that?! hehe

Forget I even said that. POINTLESS. Just think I didn't have anything else to share. Why was I even pointing fingers at? We were late that time so we had to take the front seat (2nd row far left side). Still, the speaker was some distance from us so blah blah blah blah...

*sigh* Yeah, back to the question...what could be the heart's reason? Well, everybody's saying we should use the head more than the heart. But, isn't the heart controlled by the brain? *daydreams*




1 comment:

  1. that's one thing we don't have in common...nice handwriting LOL

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐