Sunday, November 4, 2007

Here I am! What are your other two wishes?


Yehey, it's Sunday!!


My day didn't start out fine, actually. But, like what I promised myself, I will always strive to take everything positive. Worry should not dominate me anymore. Be optimistic. Whatever happens, good things will still come everyday.


Cooked spaghetti yesterday. Whenever I cook, I remember AMN peeps. If I can only send the food through YMsgr (send file), I would. haha Imagine how wonderful it would be if you can just send presents instantly without having to leave your home. *daydreams*


The spag is actually for Hippo's agents. He treats everyone every now and then. This is my 3rd time to cook for Hippo's team. This time, though, I also prepared Shanghai. Yumyum. They all loved it. Am glad. *big smile*


Oh, thanks Lilie for always visiting my nook even when it's taking me millennium before I can even post a new one. *hugs you*


We feasted on the left over spag and shanghai last night with Choco Bang Bang as our dessert. Grrr. Been eating a lot again. Hate it. Have to watch my figure. I don't want to start gaining weight again. So tough to lose appetite when you're not depressed. haha And tougher to motivate yourself to work out.


Want to see me when I was chubby? Am shy but...be my guest...*covers face*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
w/ my sis Zeke.
I know she's so slim compared to me.
Don't even make mention!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Both my sisses are slim. *sobs*
Not to mention...TALL.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
w/ the Boyet's Inc.
Dunno why they call themselves that. *scratches head*
They're monkeys. hehe




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awww...monkeys and me were sad.
Don't I look rather angry? Grrr



That's it. Have nothing to show anymore. Just found the photos online and thought to show them to you. Just keep your opinion to yourselves or you might hurt my shame. Please don't do that, especially not on a Sunday.


Why not on a Sunday? Because I declare it as my day. You probably have read my yesterday's blog entry. If not, what are you waiting for?! Go read it first before you even continue reading this one. Go now, I will wait here....


.....................................................

Back? Great. *smiles* Sunday night, when I am still in a very good mood, I take photos of myself. I'll show you my different facial expressions, you like? Well, you have no choice anyway. You're in my space so, hah.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I look like this, it means ...
am ok for long conversations.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I look like this it means...
I don't find you funny. hmp.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I look like this it means...
I did something naughty(?) hihi




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I look like this it means...
Ok, ok, but I need to do something.
Come back some other time.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I look like this it means...
I don't know what to answer,
you're not making any sense.




Grrr...let's cut it. I am the one not making any sense now. haha. Pardon me for even showing you the photos. Just taking this chance to post a blog entry. Will be so swamped again and you'll miss me more. hehe


Buh-bye now. Need to start preparing for the 6pm fellowship. God bless all.







1 comment:

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐