Saturday, November 3, 2007

I can handle pain until it hurts.

Been swamped lately. There were loads of work lined up and I had to attend to so many commitments. Whew. How I long to have an extended recess.


Sadly, it's only during Sundays that I get to find time to stay away from obligations. I make it a point to really have fun with the sparing time I have.


Am happy with the result of my hard work, though. Why not? The recent movie I worked for went really praiseworthy. Haha.


Please support the movie. Think it's still showing. Watch it and see for yourselves. hehe



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Twas fun working with Gerald. *wink*


Two Sundays ago, I invited some people to attend VCF with me and we took photos. Just a few, though. I was with Bentz, Lizzie, Totsie and Jamie. And am hoping to invite more, eventually.


Here are our dandy photos. *sticks out tongue*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*sings* I don't wanna wait in vain for a cab... *stops singing*
So...please donate an SUV for me...





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*sings* where oh where oh where is Shadow??
Shadow is talking to Jamie.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just so near and yet so far...
Yes, they know each other.
They just don't feel like talking.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just cam whoring while waiting for a ride home.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Keeping patient...and it's almost 10.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
drying inside, knees trembling...
I am just not into escalators...




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bentz dreams to become a bikini model




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The bunch while waiting for a ride home




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Do I look so scared?



Sunday is my favorite day because tis the only day I can leave work for a few hours. At the same time, it's the time I can really get to spend some time with God at VCF. It's such a wonderful feeling to be in that place. I encourage everyone to attend Victory Fellowship every Sunday. I attend the 6pm service.


This 11th, they will open a branch in Robinson's Pioneer (Mandaluyong). So, whoever lives near that place, don't hesitate to visit and be they're regular visitor. Better yet be member. Why not?


Hehe...I have a crushie in VCF. He's one of the vocalists. He is a very good singer and for me, he's better than Eric Santos and Christian...whoever. *giggles* But, no...he's not one of my reasons why I attend the service.


Well, it's Sunday tomorrow. Will have fun again.








1 comment:

  1. hehehe I remember mr. benito! I saw him na, right? He's the one who picked you up the last time we've met LOL welcome back to blogging, siobe!

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐