Friday, August 31, 2007

There comes a time in our lives when we chance upon someone so nice & beautiful.

Last day of the month. How lickety-split August went by. Buh-bye.


Today, I will share with you this zero cool feeling I have for someone. I didn't realize that I could still fall for a guy. Thought my heart had frosted. I was so wrong.


He came into my life without a hint. At first he was just nobody. But, he's that stick-to-itive. His situation's a hard nut to crack so I tried ignoring him. But, he's that unflagging. He knew what he wanted, and that's me.


It's a love affair you can call against all odds. He's already pinned and with obligation. This should've warded me off from feeling anything groovy for him. But, obviously, it did not. He's everything I've ever dreamed of in a person. My life had never been this colorful until that day I met him.


Who would've thought that we could get along? I didn't really like him at first. But, fate pulled us to each other. At that point when I was down and lonely, he brought smile on to my face. And since then I've always worn one.


Love was not really involved at first. Thought twas just that we're getting along quite well. Why not? We work together.


He's a happy person. Very positive and intelligent. Which is the very attitude I like the most in a guy. In fact, he has everything I've ever dreamed of for a lover. Except the looks. hehehe I was wishing for someone who looks like Keanu Reeves. Shhh


I dunno how else I can express how wonderful I feel right now just thinking of him. Every second spent with him is like a dream come true. I love the way he stares at me. The way he holds my hand. How he nuzzles his nose on to mine. The way he embraces me and how his scent lingers on even long after his gone.


I love that he's so eager to know about me as a person. How he makes me feel so important. I mean, yeah, every guy would make a girl feel that but, this is something else. It's just so hard to put into words. But it's wonderful. He sees through me like nobody else can.


Our love story is not something that everyone would accept. But, who cares? This is my life. Yes, I am an icon. Always being chased by paparazzi. It's part of my career. But we promised each other that we'll hold on no matter what.


I am so in love.


Well, we have a movie coming up so please support us. It's going to be released on the 15th of November this year. My love Jet Li's co-starred by Jason Statham.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




No, don't believe the nasty rumors about Jet just using me to promote the film. And our love story is not just on cam. *wink* Come on now!









No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐