Monday, August 27, 2007

I owe this to the fans and I will never forget you so I want to accept this award on behalf of all of you.

Yipee! I finally was granted the privilege to post and flaunt this cute badge! Am so happy and I dunno how to thank everyone who voted for my blog to be the Filipino Blog of the Week. Maybe hugs and kisses will do? *shy*


Anyway, here it is.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Awww. Am so honored. It's like I won an Oscar. hehehe *big smile* Am the Filipino Blog of the Week for week 70. And am still hoping to get another badge.


Am wondering, though, if I was the 2nd placer for week 69. Wasn't able to check. And too bad I can't understand percentage (%). So, I completely have no idea. But, as far as I can remember, supporters were with me the entire voting duration for that week. Hmmm. Now, there's no way to know anymore. Or is there?


Would love to post that 2nd placer badge as well. Hehehe.


Anyway, am already a hall of famer so, better not be greedy anymore. See the badge on the right side bar? *grins*


Actually, am so speechless that's why I was already able to say a lot without even acknowledging the person behind this brilliant idea of featuring and celebrating Filipino bloggers that share interesting ideas and experiences to the world. (Were my ideas even interesting? Shhhh...they might take the award back. )


Well, he calls himself Talksmart. He's just so fascinated with my wittiness that he nominated my blog. Of course, this is stretching of the truth. hihihi I think he just stumbled upon My Green Room when it was still on a Scribe and read through. *whispers* It caused him several yawns, actually.


He finally decided to nominate it cause he understands the importance of sleep. Which is what my blog induces. See? Not only that he's composed (his blog's name is The Composed Gentleman), he's also appreciative. And not to mention, intelligent. (Hope he gets to read this so he'd consider nominating my blog again.) *winks*


Here's a lil something about Talksmart:

A professor. An Engineer. A Geospatial Analyst. A Remote Sensing Scientist involved in a NASA project. Book lover. Part-time writer. A proud Filipino in South Dakota, USA.


His blog, "The Composed Gentleman", is an academic blog so it's nothing like My Green Room. The blog talks so much sense and to add to that, it serves a very good purpose. So more than any other blog, it deserves a space in every blog on the Net. Applause to you Talksmart!


...and congratulations to me.


Note: Am so speechless.







4 comments:

  1. Is there anything I should add to that? I love the way you cited me. :-) Indeed your blog is very interesting whichever angle you look at it.

    Keep on blogging and in no time, sure, you'd be a pro.

    Making the Filipino blogging spirit alive -- talksmart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey hey babygurl!

    congratulations! you deserve such award. im so sorry if i wasnt able to vote though...haven't been online for a couple of days coz of the birthday break...lol!

    i miss you! tc always!

    God bless!

    btw, nice blog layout *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! congratulations. keep it up gurl! *winks*

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐