Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My thoughts are commodities.

It's been five days. Your loyalty was tested. Only a few of you kept up checking my room. It's so sad. But, don't worry. I do understand that maybe it has become too dark and green. Just come back anytime you wish to. You're always welcome.


Am not so busy anymore. Done with promoting my to be released flicks. Which allowed me to be at the zoo for a day. Some of the animals missed me. There are new additions to the zoo and boy I had a hard time toning them down. *whew*


It's no joke being a zookeper, y'know. You only get paid $10 per hour. Yeah, yeah, in 8 hours I get $80 but you have no idea how tough the job is. Not that am complaining. I love the animals and they love me. That's good enough. Maybe, was just too overwhelemed by that day's experience.


As a zookeper, I clean the animals and their cages and I feed them. Most keepers don't play with the animals but I do. *wink* I coddle them...Which is why I am the animals' favorite keeper. *sticks out tongue*


It is a dirty job which balances my being a celeb. Helps me keep my feet on the ground. I suggest that all prima donna attitude should be sent to work in a zoo.

My most favorite task is to educate people about zoo animals. I do researches to share with them and I also tell them about my personal experiences with each animal. Fun! I feel like an expert.

It feels bad, though, when the animals get sick. It breaks my heart. This is the thing I dislike the most working as a zookeeper. Having to nurse sick animals. Can't stand seeing them suffering.

Oh well. I still love the job no matter what.

Take a look at the photos of my 1st day back to zoo. hehehe




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is not my friend Hippo.
This is one of the additions in the zoo.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It finally caught me. Ouch!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
No, I don't dream to become the next Steve Irwin
and work as a croc hunter...




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Do you have even the slightest idea
how it's like to tame an animal as gigantic as this one?



See how tough my work is? Gotta go back to my small, pumpkin shaped den. And eat my take out fast food...




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At least, the dino can't get in here.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Spicy Chicken & Beef Chowfan.
Yumyum.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chowking Wanton Noodles.




Note: Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.










2 comments:

  1. eerrr... why do you some halo on your pictures??? ('_')

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean why do you have some halo on your pictures. sorry for the typo. hihi

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐