Thursday, August 23, 2007

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.


Please don't leave me. I will be very lonely. *frowns*


You see, had been busy as a bee the past weeks. My schedule was so hectic that I couldn't even get forty winks. And it's the same reason why I wasn't able to post for a week. I just hope you won't leave.


Loyal readers, please stick with me. And yeah, I have to thank those who keep on visiting my blog even if it's taking me long to write a new entry. Hugs and kisses tya'all.


You know how it is to have no time for yourself? It's draining...backbreaking. I feel like I am deprived of everything. Hahaha... Drama! Just because I don't get to have a letup...hehehe


Anyway, yeah, am so so so occupied. Like I work 24/7. There are breaks in between of course. Am no slave, come on!


It's so hard to earn money these days. You'd have to take at least 3 jobs to be able to support yourself and save some for the rainy days. I should know.


What do I do and am this busy? Well, I work as a print and ramp model, performing artist, movie actress and a zoo keeper on the side.


You think that being a celeb is fab?! NO! You are so wrong. Call time's at 5 am. Yes! You read it right -- 5 am -- to think that am not a morning person. And then when I reach the set, I'd have to wait for my turn to shoot. I'd usually get lazy eyes waiting in one corner.


...Taping ends at 2 am the following day. *yawns*


...after the tape you think it's my chance to finally take my well deserved holiday? No. Because I still have to head to my next engagement. No matter how sore my feet already are, I still have to endure another day's activity -- ramp modeling.


Since, there was no time for me to rehearse with the rest of the models the previous day, I'd have to be at the venue earlier than the rest to learn the blocking and get myself familiarized with the runway. Or else... *pooshoog*


And because am such a sleepy head, (you already know the reason why. But of course I can't just tell everyone to..."excuse me for being a slugabed...I just came from a taping") so inattentive with even the simplest instructions, the runway coach hurls all kinds of curses at me. Know what? I can't get to mind anymore since am already somnabulating. What do they know? hahaha


Walking in a runway feels like walking on fluffy clouds when you're drowsy. Just don't ask me how I look like.


...and so the fashion show's over. But, my day is not. Need to run to my next commitment -- pictorial for a print ad. That's another 3-5 hours work.


After that, will head home to freshen up and rest for an hour. You can call me lucky if I can even stay for 30 minutes to watch my favorite program, "Myth Busters". Sometimes, I don't take a bath anymore. Often, I just sprinkle myself with strong perfume. Thanks Victoria, but it's not anymore a secret. *wink*


Then I'd have to skedaddle to another taping. *whew* FYI, I was doing three movies concurrently.


It's also a dream-come-true-turned-into-a-nightmare that I got a stint with Bamboo. A nightmare as I was not able to enjoy my time with him anyway. Was too drowsy to even realize he's beside me and singing with me. How could I have forgotten it's his show? Geesh.


Finally, I have to see Ellie. The Elephant in the movie, "Evan Almighty". I am its keeper. I do it part time. It's another tough job. But, we're friends now.


I have to thank everyone who watched, "A Love Story". It's now a box-office hit. Please continue to watch it until you memorize the entire script and even the blocking.


Take a look at my photos. Proof of my hard work.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not a lot of people know that
there's a third woman in the movie.
Well, there is. *wink*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and Harry Potter promoting the flick.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Am also in Ratatouille.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Poster for a clothing fab line.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Folded and Hung Fashion Show




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My new model friends with me on the runway.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Duet with Bamboo...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I take care of this Elephant.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Waiting to grab that cake. Fwahaha




What else am I doing here? Should be sleeping by now. Zzzzzzz

See yah next time. buh-bye.








4 comments:

  1. What a busy schedule... HAHAHA.

    Do you know that I too have that kind of lifestyle... Policeman at day. Criminal at night... and a macho dancer before daybreak...

    Who would believe that people like us are so busy... with day dreaming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi really nice blog....keep it up...
    full of good posts..im impressed...im gaurav from http://gaufire.blogspot.com n wondering if we can have link exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyah! chelle and i browsed through your photos...they were hilarious...and cute! lol!

    i miss you! are you still you using your old number?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. AC Technician In Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐