Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This sentence contradicts itself -- no actually it doesn't.

Enough of the sad blogs for now.

I've been meaning to share with everyone the image of my office desktop. Took a screen shot of it a couple of weeks ago. It's so gurly and PINK! haha...

Been OC adorning my workstation computer. It kept me busy one day. Yes. Done everything in one day. Am proud of myself cause am not a techie person. Well, it's really not something so techie...but...still! *grins*

Yes, I love Bratz so much. No particular character, though. So, don't ask me. Love all of them!!! Stylish, posh and colorful?!!! fwahahaha whatever!

Here is a screen shot of my desktop below...




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hate that the pink window doesn't show...only the task bar... But who could guess it's desktop, right?! hehe

Am planning to install Linux on my home PC so I could enjoy pink at home too. Sadly, according to Binkie, there's not enough space for Linux anymore. Awwww *sigh*

Compare my desktop at home... There's nothing but a cute dog. Love it too, don't get me wrong. But what's so gurly about a dog?

Hope Microsoft will do something about this. I mean, people like me who loves putting color into everything...I think MS has forgotten about us. Am just enjoying pink windows at home because of FireFox. And thanks to Xiaxue for sharing with us Pink Paula. Yehey!

Now, my windows don't look so boring anymore...with just blue or gray border! duh! Thanks FireFox!!! Keep up the good work and satisfy more OC people.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Home Desktop


Check the window!!! Yipee!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

PINK!!!!



I only wish you can see (read) the captions...grrr

FireFox also made it possible to open several tabs in one window. So task bar won't have to hold too many tabs. Nice work.

There's also quicknote, a wide selection of themes, tab mix plus, foxy proxy, and many other useful add ons. What more can I ask?

Am wondering how come MS remains old fashioned. Come on now...we need something new. Something innovative! We can't stand silver and blue anymore!!! *sobs real loud*

Later will add screen shots of my office window...Everything's pink. Even the task bar. So, how I love Linux (Suse)!

Here's another image...It's my protopage. Hehehe...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cutie, huh?!


Don't I love pink so much?!!!

Oh, you can actually see the pink window from the image above. hehehe ...but will still show you what I am talking about. Will add more screen shots.

Like with Linux, you can make everything PINK...or any color you like. The menu, task bar, g-Edit window, Amarok, Konqueror...virtually everything!

For now, I guess I will just have to enjoy pink window. Soon, I will have everything pink, too. Pink monitor, keyboard, mouse and CPU case! *big smile*


Note: Pink is not really my favorite color. I have no favorite color but it looks cute, right?!








1 comment:

  1. where did you get the backgrounds for your desktop papertiger? they're cute.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐