Thursday, April 12, 2007

The mask of myself shows its face again...


Pink invasion is still not over. Nah-uh!

I promised to show you more screen shots remember? They are here. Was just a lil occupied yesterday so it slipped my mind.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


See? This is what Linux (Suse) can do. All my windows are PINK!!! *glaring eyes* The browser site (FireFox and Opera) is pink, gEdit is pink, Amarok is pink, gAim is pink and Konqueror is pink. Everything PINK...

Been trying to capture a screen shot of the KDE menu. Grrrr Doesn't work!!! *sigh* (But...yes, it is also PINK!)

...which gives me an idea to just capture my other Protopage account in stead...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


...which is very PINK too!!! hehehe Obviously, the background's...BRATZ!!! Gurly huh?! *wink* Cutie!

Oh well... MS still remains boring. What's wrong with adding more colors? Boo!


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Been talking about Protopage a lot lately. And nobody even asked what's it. hmmm Anyway, LD was the one who introduced the site to me. Basically, it's for storing useful websites for our researches so I've really given time on creating one. And because I couldn't decide which background to use -- Yuna or Bratz -- I thought to create two so I can use both. Clever, huh? *chuckles*

Protopage developers are very friendly and they really accommodate any inquiry.

Flashback...

There were sites and information I needed to hide from the public. That time there's still no option for that. So, what I did, I sent them a message through their feedback something service. Immediately the following day, when I checked my email, they've already sent a reply. Nice. After a few days, they've already included the hide option in response to my request. Yey! Was very happy. *big smile*

Well, basically the purpose of Protopage is to keep all your favorite website links in one site. There are many added features now. There's this virtual pet dog (Proto Puppy) you can play with, clock, calendar, audio and video podcasts, feeds and many others. Swell! hihi

ok...nuf of promotion now...

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>


...and still another one!!!

Image of my office desktop and more pinks...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yahoo & Meebo


Can't get enough of pink.

I hope I could come up with a pink theme (layout) for my Green Room. Need help...

anyone?

................................
Check this out:
................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.

Put some pink in your life when you want:

* calm feelings
* to neutralize disorder
* relaxation
* acceptance, contentment

Pink: used in diet therapy as an appetite suppressant, relaxes muscles, relieves tension, soothing

Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As an appetite suppressant, aye?! hmmm... Then diet pills should be colored pink, right?! WOW!!! If all medicines are colored pink then, I wouldn't have a hard time convincing myself to take them. hehehe

...which reminds me...

My dad blames me that I didn't grow so tall. He is himself frustrated with his height. Had he grown a lil taller, he could've been in the army. So, he passed his frustration on to me. *sigh*

My confession....

When Pat and I were still young, dad required us to take height enhancement vitamins. Sadly, he never heard of Cherifer. So, I had no choice but to force myself to swallow that big capsule. *bitter* Anyone know of Enervon?! GRRR... For crying out loud! It's definitely not for kids! But, that's what dad gave us. *frowns*

I couldn't swallow the stubby capsules, though. No matter how I tried. Well, not at all times. There were lucky days too, but...
...each unsuccessful swallow...led to the sink drain.

If that vitamin was pink...and tiny...perhaps I could've been taller now. *sigh*

but come on now! Don't get me wrong....puhleaase! I am not frustrated with my height. Who wouldn't want to be taller?

Yes, I wish I were taller but I am already satisfied with my height. Cause I am not, anyway, vertically challenged. Just average and am ok with it. *wink*

Note: Did I even make any sense?



6 comments:

  1. Again, drowning in PINK ;) (Just recovered from the previous post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell more about protopage. how to make one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimwitch...

    mmmm I am assuming that you also have a PINK lipstick, face powder, lose powder, shoes, belt, socks, pants, and dress. You should take a photograph of yourself and post it here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what is it to you Dandandan? *raised eyebrows*

    @ mitch... creating protopage is easy and fun. go visit the site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is a happy color. (at least for me) And even if you have a lot of complains here in you blog, I guess you happy in you own way ;)

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐