Saturday, April 14, 2007

I have amnesia and deja vu at the same time. Think I've forgotten this before.


It's extremely humid today. grrr! I've almost thrown tantrums.


Not to offend anyone but I frankly don't like summer. Yeah, can't do anything about it. You don't have to remind me. It's part of the country's climate, I know that.

But I just don't like summer!!! Just like those people I know who don't like rain.

.......................
My thoughts
.......................

Why is it that when you stress reality, people will think of you as pessimistic? Not because I listed my observation on what's going on around me already means I see things in a negative way. It only means that I see things as they are and I have accepted them wholeheartedly without bitterness.


Anyway... nuf of sad topics for the meantime. I started to hate having to explain to people that... for crying out loud... "I am not a manic depressive and am definitely not whining all the time!!!"

Why, is it wrong to express one's ideas and feelings for the moment? It so happened that I have this blog to write them down. *sigh* Again...this is my discretionary fiber(?)!!!!

To get through the day...I kept myself busy pimping my friendster account. How OC I had become again. But it's all worth it cause I was able to figure out how to eliminate those tables, anyway. *grins*

Here's the image of my friendster...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Of course, the one in the photo is not me. It's Shin Chan. The lead character in the cartoon I was sooo fond of watching back in college days.

...am trying to keep myself anonymous. As if! But, what's the point in using a pen name and then reveal your identity, right?

*Whew* Took me more than an hour to finally get the look that I like. How am so happy and satisfied!

Notice, it's not pink?!!! I mean, the layout. I found it too typical and teenybopper to use pink and gurly background. So, thought to choose a dark background. Kind of mysterious. Which is very much me.

I didn't do the HTML and CSS thing ok? Yes, I've learned the basics but, I don't think I can ever do anything like that, at least, not in the very near future.

I stumbled upon this site called Friendster Profile Editor. Gee I should've found this site long time before. It helped me worked on the CSS thing. It's fun but it's a trial and error thing. Which is not anyway such a chore.

If you just understand the basics and you know the terminologies, probably it won't take you several tries. In my case, I hate terminologies so... took me longer to get the final look.

Here's the image of my friendster's body...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nice, right? With the drama effect. hihihi

If you visit Michael's site (the owner of the friendster editor site) ...you will immediately see the editor below the main page. It's easy to follow, anyway, so you won't need anyone to help you. But, I really have to make mention that you can choose any background you want to appear in your account. Like the one I used -- a girl in black with a sad text beside her.

Here's the screen shot of the field where you enter the URL of the image you want to appear as background.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Geesh...the image is too small....here's another one...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


GRRR and now it's blurry. *sigh* Anyway, just so you know that you can choose and use an image... hehehe...I mean, am sure you know of it. This is for the sake of those who are NOT techie.

You may use your own photo or any cute photo as background. Just get the url. To do that, you need photo hosting such as Imageshack. It will provide you a "Direct link to image". This is also what I use to post the images am including in each blog entry.

Sounds lotsa technicals for beginners I know. Been there. hehehehe...but now, I can pimp my friendster anyway I want. And am happy.

So, who says am such a whiner, huh? I hope now you realise that even the littlest things can make me smile.

I better reward myself. *sigh* Only not in the form of food since I am currently on a strict diet. Hate that I had to give away my mocha jelly ice craze to Hippo early this afternoon. *sobs*

I think it's their replacement for coffee jelly ice craze. Love it sooo much. Dunno why they had to phase it out. grrr... and the only thing I enjoy from Jollibee is their ube & keso (cheese) ice craze. ...and YES, I eat in Jollibee. So?

Summer has really set in. Wish it's still Holy Week. I just noticed that every year during Holy Week, the weather's cloudy and there's rain. Weird but...of course, I like it better. *sobs* Is it possible that a typhoon would strike a country during the summer season?

I know am being selfish, now. How about the areas suffering from knee-high floods? I know that. But, I still like rainy days better!


Current mood: Feeling so hot but happy! *wink*




9 comments:

  1. take a vacation to tagaytay or baguio if you can't really take the heat.

    or better yet, have an aircon installed in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the heat too! We should go to Baguio and tumble down the mountains :D (ouch but at least it is cold there ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. my suggestion would be stay in bagiuo or tagaytay the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mocha craze too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're still such a bimbo who complains a lot. summer is fun for the most of us.

    as for you, go to the north pole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. try Razon's halo-halo. it's the best halo-halo i've ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I add you in friendster?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with you. this year's summer is terrible.

    love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keira's right, Razon's halo-halo works wonders! FYI, there's one at the SM Megamall Foodcourt, and it goes for only 65 smackers...

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐