Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.

Your EQ is 147

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.
71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.
111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.


I took the same test some years ago and the result was the same -- 147. Nice.

"You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin."

Yes, I don't judge people quickly and I am very patient just do not hurt me emotionally.


Your Attitude is Better than 65% of the Population

You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.


*sigh* wish people will see this in stead of judging me quickly. I may be quiet and aloof but I am a good listener and friend.

nuf of promoting myself! blah!



You Are 56% Phobic

You have a few more phobias than the average person. And you're sometimes developing new ones.
Try to chill out and conquer some of your phobias. Facing your fears is the only way to get rid of them.


Yes. Am phobic!!! *sobs* am scared of loud noises (sounds) like wang wang (sirens). Grrr... You know how it feels when your heart throbs hard and fast? then you can hardly breathe properly...


Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

Although you may have been hurt before, you tend to bring very little scars into new relationships.

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed


I will have only one true love in my lifetime. hmmm... I wonder who could that be. Have I already found him? Is he just around me waiting for me to notice him?

I hope to know soon.

*sigh* oh well...


How You Are In Love

You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time.

You tend to give more than take in relationships.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You are fickle and tend to fall out of love easily. You bounce from romance to romance.


I think everything is true except the last one. hmmm...on the other hand, how can I really tell? I am still to find out, actually. hahaha


You Are 70% Psychic

You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think
Are You Psychic?


Yes, I am. It is freaky I know but...just try answering the quiz for you to discover if you are also one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐