Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm ready. Depression.



I walk a lonely road ...the only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes but it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





2 comments:

  1. Grr siobe... I actually like that song but please don't think you're still alone, okie? what's the role of kym and lila?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it just feels like it most of the time, though I know both of you are there.

    I appreciate you being there. You know that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐