Sunday, March 4, 2007

You gotta prepare for the life that you want.


This is going to be my last day being a nocturnal. 5:23 am. Just 37 minutes to go and I will say goodbye to my nocturnal peeps. No plans for today...soo far. Tomorrow, I will be back to my old routine (sleep around 4am and wake up around 8 to 11am). I wish to sleep like Sleeping Beauty. Sleep for a hundred years but please please just not awakened by a kiss. I fervently wish to be awakened by a good news that troubles and sadness are far gone away.

You are right, Lila. There will always be times that just when you need someone badly, they can't be there for you as you expect them to be. But not because they chose to ignore you. Certain things are just beyond our control. These times are times when we are given the chance to be strong for ourselves. Let's just take it as is. Learn and understand the meaning of poise under pressure. There is not much room for the fragiles.

This is really not one of my good days, yes. But I definitely learned so much. It's not easy to try and be positive all the time but, maybe, tomorrow has something better to offer. At least this is something to look forward to, right?

5:59 am and counting. Will have to sign off. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. You are right, Lila. There will always be times that just when you need someone badly, they can't be there for you as you expect them to be. ---> I know... juz like last night lol Oh well, I guess that's life *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...some things are just beyond our control

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐