Saturday, March 3, 2007

Aren't you tired of pretending to be something you're not?


Am not the type of person who would go beyond the reason behind someone else's acts. In fact, I just take people for what they are showing me. Thing with this, though, some people can be scheming. There is no way you can tell when they're doing it. They themselves won't admit that they do have something else in mind than plainly asking.

I maybe getting you lost now. Don't worry... You will know what I am trying to point out in a little while.

Last December, I met a new friend. She was the first one to befriend me. Made me wonder, "why?" but let's just say, I rather just ignored the question. Besides, there's nothing wrong if I take her friendship offer. Who knows it could get somewhere.

I can't clearly remember how it all started. How many times did we exchange ym messages... But what I do remember's the fact that she tried making me feel really comfortable with her. I must admit, though, I did. Dunno if I should regret it now or what. But, what happened was what happened. She could be the accomplice to a rumor spreading around the workplace. Really, I don't mind anymore. The truth will always be the truth. Maybe that's not they're really expecting to find out. So, it's up to them. I mean, I just don't understand why the hell do they care?! For goodness sakes!

I don't want to start ranting again. Well, it's the first thing that came into my head so... Well, I better just drop the matter, then.

This is going to be second to the last day of my being a nocturnal. The coming week is another start. Should I say, re-start?! Yes, I will be back to my old schedule. Dunno if it's a positive or negative thing but, I will just have to wait and see.

I changed the look of my blogsite. Of course, you did notice. I mean, those who have been visiting my green room (which is not anyway Green) for some time now. By the way, why Green Room? Many have already asked me this question. Will tell you what this term means. "Green Room" is a waiting room or lounge for the use of performers when they are offstage. This site is my lounge. I am the performer in the big stage of life. Got it? *wink* Nuf said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops, wait! Can't click on the publish button yet. I really have to include this part...

My conversation with GPTBF (girl pretending to be a friend)...

______________________________________________
GPTBF: can i ask you..are we friends???

~paper tiger~ : how can I tell?

GPTBF: yeah, right... you already answered me

~paper tiger~: dunno really...anyone can be a friend...but how real...that's the big question
~paper tiger~: had been severely judged by people
~paper tiger~: even by those who I thought were real friends
~paper tiger~: it's hard to define friendship nowadays

GPTBF: yeah, for me this is much better..i can say this frankly and so are you to me without being hurt.

GPTBF: i didnt hurt your feelings,did i??

~paper tiger~: I wasn't a bit hurt..all the while...been hearing rumors...
~paper tiger~: what else could hurt me more?

GPTBF: yeah
______________________________________________
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




8 comments:

  1. siobe, so this is what you were talking to me about last night grr she was the one who spread out the rumors about u in ur workplace? evil lady! Let's go to Capiz and pakulam natin :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only things are really that easy. I do believe in witchcraft, yes. But if I'd ever use it, I'd use it to make the world a better place, in stead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grr it's just a joke siobe, don't take everything seriously hehehe but you're right with what you told me... she wasn't a real friend to you in the first place. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it was a joke...well...if I will consider the way you view things...I could say that she had been a true friend to me until she started that rumor. But, truth of the matter is, whatever happens...no matter what problems friends encounter, they won't cause a friend pain. That's all I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I disagree with you on that. Sometimes things are just inevitable and I would still think the way I think about friendship. No matter how genuine your friendship is, sometimes certain circumstances could lead to pain... There are many reasons that I can think of but as of the moment, none of them makes sense. But anyway, with your case I do think she wasn't a real friend at all. If they start a rumor about you, that just mean that they don't really care about your feelings. But, people can be hurt and people can hurt you but that does not mean that that friend of yours wasn't a real friend to you at all. Sometimes, people just change and with that change comes abandonment and the one who gets abandoned ends up being hurt but I still believe things happen for a reason. Friends do come and friends do go. Sometimes the goodbyes are way too complicated and way too painful. Do I still make sense here? I just write without even checking hehehe Anyway, I hope I have a point haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never really tell how genuine a friendship is until it is tested. Nothing should change the way you feel for a friend no matter what -- Not a trivial happening, not even the biggest fight. You can always believe in things. Believe that people cared and all. But, friendship isn't about the past. It's not just about how good it was before. Friendship is about existence. Existing in every past, present and future. Maybe not physically...but it do exist in the heart.

    Point is, some people we consider friends may not be really friends. They might just be lessons. Friends that come and go...yes, they may be genuine friends. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt. But friends that leave you for no clear reason at all...I don't know how you call that. You just don't measure friendship by what wrongs were done to you, but how well you both worked on those wrongs. In my case, she was never a friend. In your case, you believe she was a friend. WAS. Then, how should we define friendship now (if you will refer to the argument above)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is too complicated if we do think about it. So what's the point of thinking too much? I guess we just have to learn to go on and to let go as what you have told me. Friends, may they be real or not, are a part of our life no matter how we want or hate it. Whatever the case, life still goes on so let's all just be happy with friends that are real and those that aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would rather say, people do come and go...they leave us something. No matter what we do, they have become a part of our life. But they are not necessarily what we call friends. They are just people.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐