Tuesday, March 6, 2007

~ the talked-about is always the last to hear the talk ~


Again, I question why people just won't stop passing nasty words around. I don't really care whatever the degree of nastiness. It actually may not be considered nasty, intfp... passing gossips ...hearsays...whatever you want to call it! ...thing is, why bother passing along something that is completely none of your business? Just doesn't make any sense to me. And I can't even decide whether to pity or loathe them. I am pissed, yes. They are making me believe more that nobody is deserving of trust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about nowadays saying things against one, behind one's back, that are absolutely and entirely true.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't trust you anymore, Miss Plastic Coke Bottle. I don't feel sorry for you, though. I feel sorry for myself that I even gave you a bit of my trust. It's such a waste of resources. Should've just saved them for someone who deserved it more than you do. You deserve none. You are like a leech trying to suck some freaking blood from different people for your own grandiose pleasure. You're such a pathetic empathy magnet. You gotta be dealing with your pathetic self issues! ...and I hate that I have given you that precious space in my Yahoo Blog. Hate that I even said kind words about you. Now, I can't help but believe all the nice things you said about me were all but like you...all lies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gossip needn't be false to be evil - there's a lot of truth that shouldn't be passed around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...there's another type of poison perhaps a little more insidious - thought poison - commonly called "gossip." Thought poison differs from body poison in two ways. It affects the mind, not the body, and it is more subtle. The person being poisoned usually doesn't know it. Thought-poison is subtle but it accomplishes "big" things. It reduces the size of our thinking by forcing us to concentrate on petty, unimportant things. It warps and twists our thinking about people because it is based on a distortion of facts, and it creates a guilt feeling in us that shows through when we meet the person we've gossiped about. Thought-poison is zero percent right thinking: it is 100 percent wrong thinking. And contrary to lots of opinion, women have no exclusive franchise on gossip. Every day many men, too, live in a partially poisoned environment.





2 comments:

  1. Most people want to fill their mouths with trash that's why they trash talk. There is so much trash inside that they need to spill them out! I pity them and there's no use for their existence in this world or anywhere for that matter. I am just ranting and I chose to rant here(!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, it's comforting enough to know that someone understands. I never expected anyone to treat me like a princess. Just treat me right, that's all I ask. Thank you dear Lila.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐