Thursday, March 8, 2007

I see me three years ago today...


My life is as if enclosed in the world of showbiz. Somehow, it feels like people are relentlessly after my next moves. My affairs have been such a big part of their lives that they could not go through a day without discussing about me. Should I even be flattered? I wish it could somehow be considered like soft-soap; you know what I’m saying? It’s not the case, though as I am now tremendously disconcerted. I wish they would just leave me alone. People around me are like paparazzi that never leave as if I am such an important item. I mean, come on! I would understand if I were Britney Spears or something. Only I am just a simple girl that you will see in the same lonely and lackluster corner everyday; just a simple girl dreaming to have a quiet and unruffled life. Can I just have that? Can anyone of you just give me that? I do not need your attention. Believe me, I can go on whether you notice me or not, so please stop giving me all these attention now. I desire to just run far away and shut myself off from everyone. I am so damn sick and tired of small-minded people who cannot find anything good to say about anyone. No prank, I am and I’ve always been.

Wait, I must listen intently to myself. I have started acting like a certified grumbler! What is happening to me? This is all so unbelievable! The past days have been knotty for me, yes. People left and right are causing me distress. If I were a manic depressive freak, I could’ve already found myself at the morgue with all other manic depressive bodies lying on hard-wearing steel beds. Guess, this juvenile child inside me is in fact a warrior that never gives up on any fight. Yet, evidently, my heart had gone worn down.

Not that I had gone cynical or anything. Don’t get me wrong, I get to smile and laugh once in a while. I can only apologize to people who I should be focusing on for the lifts they give me whenever I am low. I do feel gratified because of them. And I believe they are one of the biggest reasons that I hang on strong. They are what cause the sparkle in my eyes and the delight in my heart. They do…and I hope somehow, in spite of my incessant ramblings, they still could see how they have made a big difference in my life.

Life, they say, is never easy. What more can I say?




2 comments:

  1. they just can't get enough of you, siobe... Just don't mind them and always stay strong. You may be sad and all that but you're right... Your showing off your strength and I actually have observed that from you... You're a strong person, siobe... Just not tough on the outside. I know it is tough for you to have them chattering things about you behind your back or even when you're around but come to think of it, you'll leave that place anyway so why be worried? I mean, you don't need to see them again afterwards so relax and resign already (lol) don't forget those people that still keeps you sane... what we see in you is what you should believe in yourself. Don't believe those bull**** other people say because they are just jealous of you! When you're mad at someone, just exclaim to that person "I'm pretty and you're not!" bwahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lifts, sweetie. Well, being outside of my world can really be exhausting. People can be such freaks. They are terrible.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐