Saturday, July 8, 2006

Dickyfit and Chain Reaction


While I was watching a noontime show, this idea (out of nowhere) popped into my head. 


If conjurers can ingest flame, then they should just work as firefighters. Why is that? There are countries having problems with poor water supply (like my country). So, it takes longer for firefighters to kill the fire. Conjurers as firefighters can just ingest the fire and in no time the fire is gone. 


 *LOL*



Whatta silly idea!


Last night I was damn raised hell. Like my eyes got misty of strong emotions. My heart throbbing hastily and my body shaking. I felt so helpless and was in agonizing need for someone to talk to. Only there's no one.

Can you picture how terrible that was?

If I were a suicidal case I must have been found already decaying in my room this morning. I shouldn't be here writing about the beast I have become because of one despicable person.

By now, people wearing black must have been swarming the vault where my stock-still body is placed. While my loved ones grieve and still puzzled as to why I destroyed my life.

Little do they know I had been incessantly harassed by a "green-eyed monster". I kept running and running the fastest speed I could. I was already exhausted while the monster was recuperating from the notion I was nearing fiasco. The monster was too determined to push me to my end.




A freaky monster that was!
Imagine a person being that monster. sucking all the strength inside of you until you're done.
But I am not a dead from the neck kind of person. I desire feat. No, I don't want to continue running. This time I will face the monster face to face. Let that damn monster know I am not going to let him defeat me.

I am invincible.

We all are invincible. Each one of us have some monsters in our life which we run away from. Mostly they are hard to conquer. That explains why there are people who succumb to failure. Some even end what they consider their miserable life.

But there are a lot who remain sturdy like an old tree. Standing tall amidst the nature's fierce attacks.

If you come to think of it, it's all about adjusting to life's inconsistencies. Holding on and having faith in oneself is the ultimate key to the difficulties we are facing. Like there's rainbow after the rain, everything shall go back to its serene state. We all can pull through.



I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.

- Martha Washington

3 comments:

  1. hi,its me again..
    how did u come up with all those ideas?
    yoou're so creative and imaginative..
    why don't you compile all your blogs and publish it?

    hope that i can read more...hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's one tiny lil something inside my brain that draws cartoon images of anything on the walls of my cerebral cortex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the beast I have become because of one despicable person" + "jealousy"...one hell of a tag-team to go against; nevertheless, may you never feel alone again, even if you feel so like it...

    'Coz you never are. ü

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐