Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I don't act my age... I act my personality.



Age is not specified by years, but how you feel. Right now, I am 99 years old.”  

~ Unknown ~

 
So it's Wednesday and introversion goes on. Since I've been insisting to live a normal life of an ex-nocturnal, I make an everyday attempt to be awake in the day time (as much as possible, get up early in the morning, NOT noon or past noon!) and sleep at night. There had been improvements during the first few weeks, but I guess am simply consistent at being inconsistent when it comes to certain things. I am generally not into routines and I wish life allows that. You know, when you don't need to follow agenda and just be spontaneous EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet, introversion is another battle...

Third day of the fifth month of this year, am still struggling to keep up to my goal being a day person. Summer is not the best time to do this. I can feel my body resist every time. Drains me. And I can think of all sortsa ways to keep me alive and interested, but I'd end up JUST awake!


 Yep, so I'll keep pinteresting, imagining what could be done while doing nothing:


Frustrating! And, of course, there is no excuse for being unproductive just because one is a night owl. Believe me, inside, I wanna do a lot. Just my body won't cooperate! Is it even  my body or it's my brain also too lethargic to give commands?! Urgh! Seriously fighting this and if anyone has any suggestions that could truly help, do share them, I beg!    And, please note COFFEE isn't ANYMORE helping!

In my melee with whatever you call this state, I grabbed my mobile phone and found this interesting bit of information, which am sure real enthusiasts already know (or not). It's this Korean Age thingie, which actually is a concept from China and is widely known as East Asian Age Reckoning. Am not really a fan of Korean stars, nor their drama series, nor their products...but I won't deny that I did enjoy watching a few of their shows. Just not like I did the Taiwanese television series I've recently followed, Fall in Love with Me, though. 



Image result for fall in love with me



I so like the actress, ❤❤❤❤❤ Tia Lee, (also Tia Li Yu Fen, Keiko, Li Xin Le❤❤❤❤❤ who played Tao Le Si (Thea Tao). She is not only good in acting, she also sings and models. She's a member of the girl group, Dream Girls. (And I just followed her on Instagram! She'll be celebrating her birthday on the 11th of this month! ...just found out from a quick research.)




Photo credit to Chinesemov.com


 
Anyway, sorry for the segue. Going back to Korean Age topic (which is the reason why am writing this)...so, I seen this video c/o QZ...(go search them on Facebook if you have an account. They post share-worthy stories.) I've downloaded the video to my computer and uploaded it here so I can share it without trouble... 








It's interesting, and at the same time, it made me think why should there be additional something to remember? I mean, there is just one time in a person's life that they are born. And that's the commonly known and standard basis for age. But, there is something like this!!!  Anyway, it's what it is...........

If you plan to fly to and visit Korea, this may be something you need to know. So, I also searched for Korean Age Calculator. Thanks to the boundless reach of www. So if you've already booked a flight to Korea, or still planning to visit,  might as well calculate your Korean age and be prepared if any local will ask. *wink*

Mine? Figures are not a topic I'd ever entertain so, don't even bother asking. :P Toodle-oo!



You see, I don't think age matters so much as people think. Parts of me are still 12 and I think other parts were already 50 when I was 12….
 ~ C.S. Lewis ~

















No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐