Saturday, February 15, 2014

The only thing we never get enough of is love. And sadly, the only thing we never give enough of is love.


I am no one special. I am just a single girl. ...But I have a secret. You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist. And there are many of us out there, more than you think. People who refuse to stop believing. ...People who love in a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal, against hope, and without fear. I love... Remember. They cannot take it.

― Delirium


Am keeping my hopes up that even Valentine's Day is over, LOVE will persist in the hearts of everyone. That LOVE will be people's highest goal everyday. That the world will be filled with nothing but lovers ― no more haters ...only people who choose to LOVE. I desire to see everyone expressing LOVE even in the simplest ways as a practice all throughout the year. May LOVE be our way of life. Make it your lifestyle. ^_^


Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.  
―  1 Corinthians 13:4-7




No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐