Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Behind My Mask


“I like interesting myself in the lives of others. God put these people in my life for a reason. Maybe for my learning. Hopefully to help them. I like it when I can help. My heart aches for those who suffer and walk a difficult path.”

What compassion I have for people is from God and He is the One sustaining me and giving me the ability to extend a helping hand to those who are in need and asking in humility for help. It is a privilege to serve others because in doing so I am serving God. But, I can never do it with my own strength. God makes sure that I am equipped. He has prepared me for the tasks. I am strong because He gives me strength. ^_^




1 comment:

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐