Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It is possible to live 24hrs a day in a state of love.


“My aim is so true...
I wanna show you...
I'll try forever...
I'm never gonna say "surrender".”






"...suddenly, I realize that this is what I've been waiting for - a man who depends entirely on me. I dreamed for years of a man who couldn't live without me... a man who pictured my face when he closed his eyes... who loved me when I was a mess in the morning and when dinner was late and even when I overloaded the washing machine and burned out the motor ...stares up at me as if I can do no wrong."








No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐