Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's wrong if there happens to be one person in the world who enjoys trying to understand you?


"No mistake about it. Ice is cold; roses are red; I'm in love. And this love is about to carry me off somewhere. The current's too overpowering; I don't have any choice. It may very well be a special place, some place I've never seen before. Danger may be lurking there, something that may end up wounding me deeply, fatally. I might end up losing everything. But there's no turning back. I can only go with the flow. Even if it means I'll be burned up, gone forever." — Haruki Murakami



She can't actually decide which of the lines caught her heart. All she knows is that each time they talk, he breaks down one brick from the walls she built up around her. Just one brick at a time. Slowly but surely. That's how strong his words are.

And she wonders where does his confidence come from. There is no trace of fear. He was boldly uttering his deepest feelings. Could it be that love truly conquers all?



...until finally, at last... it was verbalized. [8.30.11-01.45]










No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐