Thursday, September 24, 2009

...Sometimes, I need things to happen for real.



Sometimes, I don't know how to ask for help. I can get trapped inside my pain. Some nameless thing seems to tear at my insides. I freeze, thinking that if I don't move, it will go away. So, I don't ask, I don't talk, and the pain grows.

Does my face look calm? Don't be fooled. I'm just afraid to let you see the truth. But, I listen. And through other people, GOD does for me what I can't do for myself. One of the miracles I have found is that help often comes when I most need it. When I can't bring myself to reach out for help, it sometimes comes to me. When I don't know what to say, I am given the words I require. And when I share what's in my heart, I may be giving a voice to someone who cannot find his own. Today, I have GOD who knows my needs. As I walk, GOD is walking with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐