Saturday, November 1, 2008

You know, it's Halloween. I guess everyone is entitled to one good scare, huh?


Have surpassed the scariest day of the year without having to encounter one more lurid sensation. hurray! A couple of days before yesterday, I was planning to be out of the house the entire night. Maybe spend the night in Star City or in a 24/7 Internet Cafe. This was after I learned everyone's gonna be out the whole weekend. Until yesterday came and I was still ill. I finally decided to conquer my fear.

I stayed home. I had to.

In fact, I was able to sleep soundly around 2AM. And what's nicer is I was able to sleep long (until around 8AM). Yeah, that's only barely 6 hours but, believe me, that's already long for me. Hippo would joke about how I'd feel so energized after getting a 5-min nap. Got this from Mom who gets only a couple or 4 hours doze on a regular basis.

Anyway, am back to continue my biz -- a month-long ghost story series.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My 2nd Ghost Story


Staying up the entire night everyday has been a routine for me. Am used to it since as a stud, I was wide awake when everybody else was already snoring. And believe me, even I can only 'hear' uncanny sounds and can NOT see 'ghosts', such experiences could get my heart leap from my chest.

We decided to move my home office table to the window's side. Opposite the wall where it used to stay (just beside the door). For the simple reason, it can feel real eerie when the door is open and there's just dark you can see from outside. Another deeper reason was there's really something about that area.

My first night here, I already felt something different. The computer used to be under the aircondition unit where my stacks of food are positioned now. Almost opposite the bathroom and in front of the dresser where the big mirror is. There were more than 10 of us in the house since it took us the rest of the afternoon to move all the stuffs from the old place to here so, I was not scared at all; although, everyone was already asleep. Well, am naturally not fidgety let's just put it that way. For whatever reason, I am kinda brave when it comes to supernaturals. But, am not challenging anything, lemme make this clear. OR maybe am simply just skeptical. Doubtful of what experiences I had.

I was, at that time, chatting with someone. Was trying to resolve an issue and this disturbing sound kept making me turn around. Thought maybe it's just any of the hippos. It's trying to get my attention by doing "psst" twice at a time. This came from anywhere very near me like from inside or outside the bathroom, which was just behind me. At times it would come from somewhere around the door or outside the room. As usual, I did what I am good at doing -- dismissed it. But, twas persistent.

It didn't stop there. There were movements approaching me. I felt cold air at the back of my ear which caused me to make sudden turn to that direction where it came from. It's as if someone whispered right into my ear. Next thing was pilomotor reflex. Then, my heart started pounding fast. Yet, I still tried to focus more on what I was doing.

At one point, I jumped from my seat and ran to where Hippo and Binkie were sleeping. My heart was throbbing real hard. But, I couldn't even make any sound.

I ended up going back to what I was doing. Again, tried dismissing what might it be.

A few days after (think 5 days later), I was about to start work around 2am. This time around, the position of my post was right next to the door by the wall. Hippo was already around and so was Binkie. I went to my post and pulled the seat to my direction. When I was about to sit down, something pulled it away. I need not say what happened to me next. Ok, I will say it...I ended up on the floor.

Hippo helped me get up while Binkie tried hard not to laugh and asked what happened. Am sure both them saw what happened. Grrr.

Could it be a poltergeist? *bites nails*







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐