Saturday, October 25, 2008

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.


Here...am back to share with you some of my ghost stories. Very timely, I know. This is not because it's almost Halloween. So happened I have had spooky experiences the past weeks. Am a lil thankful it seized since after Pat's wedding day. Am now keeping my fingers crossed there won't be any more especially on the last day of October. *bites nails*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My First Ghost Story

Have to make this clear ...my third eye is not open. Maybe my third ear is as I can only hear ghastly sounds. It's hard to express but am sure some of you know what I mean. Sounds that cause goosebumps.

Been working late at night lately after I started working for a Belgian client. But, usually, my ghost experiences happen around early morning...'round 4am onwards. There's no definite time in fact. But, normal hours I feel them active are between 4am-8am.

I'd usually hear girls talking not far from where my post is. Of course, hearing things ... you can still be skeptical. You can dismiss and think it could be from another room or the next building. For some time I convinced myself it's just nothing.

Later on, it's becoming intense. The talking voices become louder that they are audible even I am wearing my headset with the volume set to the highest. This brings me to my feet and I'd check the other rooms only to realize nobody's around.

At around the same time (sometimes earlier like 2am) I'd feel something walking behind me. Am damn sure there's 'something' walking as I got used to the sound and the feel of footsteps in my room. My ears are real sensitive to sounds that I can even tell who is approaching. It's definitely the same sound as when there are real persons walking around the room. Whenever I sense or hear there's movement behind me, I'd look but there's no one. At all. And definitely, it didn't come from some distance, this I am sure.

Typically, whatever that maybe, it would walk towards my direction. I'd focus more to what I am doing to intentionally ignore it. Who wants to scare oneself, right? But, you can't just do anything when 'they' truly want you to feel their presence for whatever reason. And just when they are right behind me that I'd turn around to look. But, I'd always find no one. Once I am back to my task, they'd try getting my attention again.

This is already an escalated case as during my first few days here, I only heard 'psst' usually twice, then nothing. Again, I was skeptical because there's just so many things that can produce any eerie sound.

Am not trying to make anyone believe now. It's up to you if you will.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Not scary enough? Blame it on my delivery but, believe me, you won't ever want to experience the same. Expect for more the next days. *wink*


"Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld. A place that is just as real but not as brightly lit. A darkside."








No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐