Thursday, November 6, 2008

"They mostly come at night. Mostly."


Thought about it. It's indeed dupery ...nothing else. Am referring to the ghost hitch-hiker vid (from my previous post). Here's why (my personal point of view):

1st, the face of the girl was clear on the vid. Which made me doubt. Either the ghost shows up to humans and be invisible on cam OR invisible to humans and appears on cam. Dunno, of course, but I think this is more typical.

2nd, the ghost on the vid showed jumpy gestures and expressed emotions. Think with me. When one dies and becomes a specter, does he/she carry the same character as when he/she was alive? The girl apparition seemed to be meek.

3rd, spirits are still. They don't make too many movements so they appear strange. And because they can anyway pass through walls and everything, they don't need to open the car door to get inside. They can just pop up right to anyone's face.

4th, ghosts don't do anything to spook anyone (e.g. make faces like what that supposed-to-be ghost did at the end of the vid). They usually appear and disappear in the blink of an eye.

5th, if you even noticed, the 'visitant' was holding her face as if applying something on just before she talked about her fate. Moments later, she already have that scary look with the scars and whatever else on her face. hmmm *raised eyebrow*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My 4th Ghost Story


Twas already around 3AM past. Was working on a school project to be submitted later. There was already an eerie feel since everybody went to bed one by one. Like something's moving (walking) behind me.

Was downstairs. The desktop computer was positioned against the stairway so I was facing it.
To my right was the family room. To my left was a small room and farther left was the kitchen and farthermost was the laundry area beside the bathroom. The motion noises were coming from that side. Whatever that was walking around came from the laundry area then walked passed me to the fam room. (There was a screen door and a wood door to the kitchen from the laundry area but those didn't open to let the spirit in, yet the sound of footsteps emanated from there. Same reason why I mentioned in my introduction that ghosts need not open the door to get in anywhere they wish.) Was sure there was no one else awake but myself. So, I convinced myself "must be the wind", although, the sensation it was giving me was something else. You'd always have a hint what it is.

I went on. Determined to finish the paper. That unearthly entity, though, kept walking behind me. There were even times it seemed breathing into the back of my ear. Horripilation here and there but nothing could shake me for I was decisive I was going to finish and pass the paper same day. 'It' was as decisive as I was, though. When 'it' couldn't shake me with all the movements it'd done, it brilliantly thought of something else.

...While I was focused on the keyboard, "it" switched the light off. The switch was just behind me. I heard the sound -- "tic". Next thing, the light was off and it's only the monitor that's providing light where I was. I was motionless for a few secs. Finally, I gathered the courage to look behind to check maybe it's just mom. Mom, at times, walks very quietly... she has light feet. But, mom was not around... I was already sure. With all my skin hair raised and my heart throbbing hard, I scurried upstairs and locked myself in my room without turning even the monitor off.






No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐