Monday, November 3, 2008

I hear them in the morning and the evening. They're coming into the shower.


I wonder if anyone of you knows how to make the blogger post area wider. Been working on increasing the width of my Green Room during my spare time. I don't like the spaces on both sides anymore. Everything I tried was nothing but futile attempts. It's starting to frustrate me. Can anyone lend me a hand? All virtuosos out there, pls? Am using scribe. And one more request, pls don't tell me I better change the theme cause it's a chore to put all the chicklets (and all that I had already incorporated on the sides) back.

My Multiply Page already has a different and BIGGER look. Am happy. Only blogger is giving me a hard time and I don't have all the time in the world to learn more CSS techniques. Still trying to figure out how to pimp my new Multiple layout as one of my reliable critiques said the character doesn't have any resemblance to me. But, am pretty certain that character will have to stay there a lil longer as the next weeks will be busier. Hafta keep my fingers crossed, at the same time, that I won't get any sick-er than this.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So, what d'ya think about the ghost hitch hiker vid, huh?! Someone told me it's hoax. Can't spend any more time viewing it once again. Up to you. Decide. Don't wanna bother.

Oh, but Pastor Julius Fabregas mentioned about supernatural entities as deceiving us into straying from GODLY truth. The devil is using such things/situations in an attempt to lead us astray. You have probably heard the supernatural/after death stories folks would pass on from generation to generation. They have actually become beliefs or superstitions such as the one Pastor Julius mentioned in the service earlier ('earlier' is actually technically 'yesterday'... it's already Monday now 1:38am in my digiclock) -- an elf fell for a teenage house helper but was rejected. The latter suddenly became very ill and died eventually at a very young age (about 15-17). But, if you come to think of it, this is the easiest explanation and no one would bother asking or arguing more. Quick escape. Whatever.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My 3rd Ghost Story


One of the scariest experiences I've had was when I was in grade school. Being a natural geek oops... I mean, as a studious stud, I stayed up all night to study. One night, while I was typing a research paper for the next day's class, I heard something very freakish. It was coming from the bathroom. My room was next to my parents to the right. The bathroom was beside their room to their left. The sound was faint at first so I tried dismissing it. Until I can already hear it clearly. Someone was walking. What's frightening was, I was damn sure twas not mom or dad or anyone in the house with us. Plus, as this thing walked, it dragged something like a ball and chain with it. As it gets nearer and nearer my room, the sound became more and more terrifying.

It finally reached the door of my room. Stopped right in front of it. There was silence for a few secs. I was just still trying to sense if there's anyone outside. A violent knock on the door then madly tried opening the knob. Made my blood run cold. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't make any sound. Next thing I can remember ...found myself on the bed under a blanket with the typewriter beside me. It didn't stop for a few more minutes. My heart was pounding loud and fast like there's no tomorrow. I was wishing hard I just fall to sleep, but I was too terrorized. Can't remember how long it went and how was I able to fall to sleep. But, I will sure never forget that formidable experience.






4 comments:

  1. the ghost story? true or not? hehe.sounds so real...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tara.

    O'course it's for real. Did happen to me. One of my scariest. I mean, am already not an effective ghost story teller...if this were not even true, the more I won't be able to deliver in a believable manner. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it's true..scary..don't even want to imagine. yay!

    heard that when you talk about ghost they get near you...talking about them attracts their attention...(hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious?

    but, I didn't even talk about them the first time I experienced them. Tried keeping to myself. Until I can't anymore.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐