Saturday, November 29, 2008

Don't make my mistake, kid. Don't follow orders your whole life. Think for yourself.


Funny how I spend time creating or pimping blogs. Like I currently have ... what? ... 6 blogs to maintain. Actually, more than 6. I didn't include hi5, bebo, myLot and others. A new hobby? Don't even have time for hobbies. My daily routine has been work-eat-work-sleep. Lucky if I can find time playing with Joel in the morning. He's an early riser. Cute. Joel's, by the way, a 3-yr-old boy. Think I mentioned about him in my previous post.

My life has been work-sick-work-sick. My only relaxation's attending small group & fellowship every Sunday and going grocery. When am so intoxicated with work and stress I take a few minutes walk. Just around the neighborhood. How I wish there's a nearby park. A place where there's all green. *day dreams*

Just recently, I included old & new activities in my routine. Old ones like writing journals for one. This time, though, I note down all activities I do and their effects on me. My diet, my allergies, people I meet & how I feel about them, my frustrations (in bullet form), what I don't like about myself, resolutions, plans and many others... Thought this can help me a lot as I will be more acquainted with who I really am. A little twist to writing a diary. The one am using now is a handy black notebook. I haven't given it a name. There's a need to mention which notebook as I bought two new notebooks and a planner. And I still have like not less than 5 notebooks sitting around my drawers and desks. hehe. Am a collector btw.

Aside from Sunday fellowship, I am now part of a small group. It was a prayer answered for me as I have really been yearning to be in any group to help my spiritual growth. I have met a few new people like couples Donna & Wruel (small group leaders), Cathy and the hubby (I forgot the name), Kate & husband Jhon, Mische and Jane. Can only name a few as I can't remember everyone. Should write down names next time. On the second thought, won't I look weird?

So far, everything's fine. I hope it'll continue to be this way. And am also keeping my fingers crossed that this is my time to have real friends.

Can't squeeze working out into my schedule but, I MUST! Discipline...discipline...discipline!!! The least that I can do is to stand for a few minutes after each meal. But, whenever I am pressured with work, I don't get to do anything else but it. *sigh*

Every morning, whenever I hear Joel playing outside, I'd leave my post and play with him and some other kids in the neighborhood. About an hour. Sometimes, I invite him over here and we play whatever. I tend to lavish him with sweets. Hope it's not bad. I so LOVE kids.

...oh it's already December. Barely noticed that days had gone by so fast. Evident I have been too busy to even tell what day is it. Well, I hope to enjoy Christmas season.


Buh-bye for now...




No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐