Saturday, May 24, 2008

I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them.


Was in Dubai 14 hours ago. If you're gonna ask me how's it like there or about the weather or how nice it is there...save it. I won't be able to tell you anything. Twas not at all a vacation trip. I didn't tour around. Was there to do my first tele-series after a month of Sundays break from doing television shows. If you want to know of my reliving of the past being there and going back doing my craft, that, I can tell you.

Everything is still the same... Early and unexpected call time. Long hours wait. Scores of staff and crew strewn around the area. Stentorian and shrewish voices of the director and PAs. Legion of wishful talents hankering for a speaking role. Onlookers trying to have a peek at the celebs. These are just to name a few.

Almost got a regular stint only the speaking lines are not just for me. Not my native tongue and was so sure I'd only get yelled at screwing with the takes. Can never blame them if they'd scold at me and tell me nasty comments if this happens. I understand their fatigue. Working 22 hours is no joke so, I saved them from that hassle of extending another hours before calling a pack up. Of course, I feel a lil bad. Sure I will get a better role; but, who wouldn't be dismayed giving away an opportunity after acknowledging incapability?

Am still in but not with the character I should've portrayed. *sigh*

Still, am happy to be back. Will this be a continual thing for me this time around? This I have yet to find out. *daydreams*

Can't talk a lot today -- sick. Come back again and I will share more. See yah, all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐