Sunday, February 17, 2008

Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.


Here is just what it is. How stereotypical that people misreckon another's motive, in fact, explicitly basing things on how they themselves (with ax to grind) would act or react had they been in the same situation. Fancy how it's such a vicious habit to give in to one's conceit. And actually believe theirs have the purest intents. While all others are plainly tall story. Worse, how vile the words they spread just to gain favor.

And here's more. How some people can slylessly malign another instinctively beyond one's shrewdness. And how with so much ease they can just put a mask on and face their easy picking as if nothing happened and 'surprisingly' with a pretentious but very pleasant smile.

Simply wicked.


“I have learned to love that which is meant to harm me, so that I can stand in the way of those who are less strong. I can take the bullets for those who aren't able to.”






1 comment:

  1. I really don't know what happened that made you angry and hurt, siobe but with all that you have shared me this is all that I can say.

    Siobe, you don't need to do anything just to be appreciated. A kind act will not be valued by people who does not know how to appreciate.

    As what I have told you before, you seem to be a magnet for all these bad people. Perhaps it's because you are so selfless that you allow people to abuse and hurt you or perhaps it's because they often misunderstood you because you don't really open up? I don't know, really as I haven't had the chance to observe you.

    Siobe, it is never wrong to defend yourself and fight back. If they say soemthing bad about you, go and confront them! If it means you both have to fight and shout at each other then do so! Don't be afraid 'coz you're just human. Show them your tough side. Well, with you tongue-lashing your coders is not exactly what I mean by that ha hehe


    Stay strong, siobe. You're a tough gal but you gottabe tougher. People do appreciate you but don't expect everyone would. Just remember, I appreciate you and I'm glad our paths have crossed and we became friends. God bless you always, siobe.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐