Friday, February 1, 2008

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I can think any conscious entity can ever hope to do.


Am not in my best self lately and frustrations are dragging me back to my leery self. But, as always, I try to pull myself back to being cherubic -- trusting. An adj that used to be inherent in me...which this world has been trying to snatch away with all those deceits, lies and selfishness. Good news, the world is NOT successful 'yet'. Eventually, maybe.

Gimme reasons to smile pls? Well, Hippo just did when he drawn himself on a big, white paper laid on the table where Burgoo crew inscribe their names on when introducing themselves to their starving customers. Scroll down.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taduh! Hippo.


Isn't he sooooooo cute?! *wink wink* Made himself a portrait and left Burgoo a remembrance of his visit. Sure, the crew will never forget him.


.........................................................


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...a hint to another vittles indulgence...
sure you have an idea what I will show next *wink*



@ ITALIANNIS



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
watermelon shake everywhere!
this @175PhP ...yum!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is another MUST try (Italiannis).



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
unexceptional but filling.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
starter.

.........................................................


@ BURGOO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wow - Fish Fingers and Fries


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I like -- Seafood Jamabalaya Rice



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everybody likes -- Shrimp and Baby Back Platter



Think all these made me smile? Not at all. With a bulging midsection...feeling so heavy... could hardly get up from seat?! Nah! Left me with more guilt to confess, actually. Heh.

Well, just another ho-hum post from me. Thanks for reading. Cheerio.










No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐